Play/Pause/Slow rewind/forward

May 1, 2009 at 8:46 AM
Hello,

Is it possibel to do slow rewind/forward using this component or any componet. I know that you are the master of media in WPF Disciples . So any idea can help me.

Thanks
Coordinator
May 1, 2009 at 8:51 AM
I'm traveling now, but I'll see if I can help. Look at the speed ratio property. Support for this realy comes down to if the dshow filters involved.

On May 1, 2009, at 12:46 AM, shahbour <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hello,

Is it possibel to do slow rewind/forward using this component or any componet. I know that you are the master of media in WPF Disciples . So any idea can help me.

Thanks
May 1, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Hello Jer,

Thanks for the reply and your time, I tried the speedratio field but didn’t work for me, I am not sure if I got it right this is what I have done

I used the mediaUriElement and a slider to control the SpeedRatiot but I got the same speed always .

<controls:MediaUriElement Loop="True" x:Name="mediaPlayer" Source="C:\Users\Public\Videos\Sample Videos\Bear.wmv" >

</controls:MediaUriElement>

<Slider x:Name="speedRatio" SmallChange="0.3"

LargeChange="1" Height="22" HorizontalAlignment="Right" Margin="0,12,12,0" Maximum="2" Minimum="0" Value="{Binding Path=SpeedRatio, ElementName=mediaPlayer}" VerticalAlignment="Top" Width="100" />

May 26, 2009 at 5:34 PM

Hello All,

How can I tell what my codec supports, I can play forward ok but playbackwards locks up the entire dvd stream. Any suggestions?

May 2, 2012 at 10:21 PM

An update on this ?. I see the same problem.

May 18, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I found the problem .I just did the following

Comment the following line in  OpenSource() menthod from MediaUriPlayer.cs

InsertAudioRenderer(AudioRenderer)

It works for me.