Windows XP support

Apr 3, 2009 at 1:01 PM
MediaUriElement doesn't play under WindowsXP since version 1.1, even when VideoRenderer="VideoMixingRenderer9". What can be the reason?
Coordinator
Apr 3, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Try changing the usage of IFilterGraph3 in MediaUriPlayer.cs to IFilterGraph2.   I’ll get this fixed in the source when I get a chance.

-Jer

Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 6:02 AM
To: jeremiah.morrill@gmail.com
Subject: Windows XP support [WPFMediaKit:52182]

MediaUriElement doesn't play under WindowsXP since version 1.1, even when VideoRenderer="VideoMixingRenderer9". What can be the reason?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (WPFMediaKit@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email WPFMediaKit@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 25, 2009 at 7:03 PM
 I think it is because the video card doesnt support VideoMixingRenderer9. I am havingthe same issues. Is there a way to use VideoMixingRenderer7? I really need to get this to run on Windows XP.