EnhancedVideoRender shows nothing

May 13, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Hi
if i choose VideoMixingRenderer9 in VideoRenderer video is playing
but if i choose EnhancedVideoRenderer nothing is playing

please helpme how to solve this

Thnak you
May 13, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Check your output. Unable to load DLL? Read my post here.
May 27, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Hi GEN3RIC
i did what you told on that link i installed DirectX March 2009 runtimes also i registered EVRPresenter32.dll and EVRPresenter64.dll also
where i am using a 64 bit system after that i added the EVRPresenter64.dll reference then i choose VideoRenderer = EnhancedVideoRenderer
still nothing plays.

Can you help me how to do it.

Thank you
Jan 6, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Edited Jan 6, 2014 at 7:26 AM
I'm having this problem also and I've installed the DX March 2009 runtimes and registered the EVR dll's.

However, I noticed that it works when I put a break point inside the MediaElementBase.OnMediaPlayerOpened method, inside the BeginInvoke delegate. Obviously this isn't much of a workaround as it only works when the code is run inside visual studio, but hopefully it gives someone some ideas on what might be causing our problem.

I don't have a clue what it could be as the EVR code is way over my head, but I'm guessing there's some sort of problem in the timing of things. I tried calling the OnMediaPlayerOpened delegate from a timer to see if delaying this code for a second or two would make a difference, but it did not.